Thursday 23 September 2021

Just a Thought to Make you Laugh

 Ammmm….. hi, I guess … okhy lets establish few things prior to talking. Recently I m into music and books prior to that I am all techno person. Don’t know how that happened I guess it’s due to I look at my favorite comedian and she can be seen with smile on her face and book in hand and no, curses on her tip of tounge . Pretty kool combination she is 😄😄 and precious thing to keep.

I just recently found out that I luv writing not just writing I actually enjoy it. Which is kind of shocking news to myself. But since when I can’t shock myself with new things if I failed to do so I let electricity do its trick. Both shocks the socks of me. Caution: try it under supervision of yourself only.😇

Oh! So where were we.!? Ah yes, writing … shocking… the best part is and what gives me a 240V shock is that I like to write in English. It seems that all hell is broken lose or someone from world war II ‘s souls possessed me. I wonder what that soul wants from me hunh!?
lets see….

Soul: More blood shedding? Take revenge …

Me: what the hell man! U can’t just take revenge those people are dead even some of there generations go instincts.. you just simply can’t revenge.. okhy so what next?

Soul: so I can’t just take revenge? What year is it?

Me: aaa….. 2018 bro!

Soul: so it’s not  in 19 century?

Me: looking weird…

Soul: Man! You are old for sure.

Me: just starred weirdly.

So I am not sure if I am really possessed by a soul or not. So we have these time to time fights which turn into world war fights. But theres just murdering of souls no blood history involves since 1998 😉 .

thank you for reading. Let me know my weaknesses and everything.

and let me know how to be more funny... i am new at this whole thing so need help in grooming.

1 comment:

Organic Makeup Remover

 Organic Makeup Remover Everyone Love to look pretty and makeup help us enhance our natural beauty. We all know that good makeup makes us be...